WHP New Zealand - Top End Maori Experience
In order to push the New Zealand adventure even further and to be certain to live an unforgettable Working Holiday Program (WHP), add to your stay a week of cultural discoveries and excursions!
You will visit Auckland, the largest city in New Zealand, and have a walk in the Islands Bay in Russel. You will discover the cultural heritage of Maori and be amazed by breathtaking sceneries during a hike to Harura Falls.
Hosted at the hotel and accompanied by a guide throughout the week, no doubt you will experience a stunner cultural change, in complete safety. The Experience Formula is a great way to start your journey with a complete immersion in New Zealand culture.
The benefits of the Formula Experience
- Activities and excursions that you wouldn't have had the opportunity to do otherwise.
- The knowledge of an experienced guide
- The opportunity to meet other young French or foreigners who also live a WHP in New Zealand
- The program is open all year long
- Duration: 7 days from Sunday to Saturday
- Coordinating office: Auckland
- You will be welcomed on Sunday at the airport and our consultant will help you with the administrative and professional steps.
Conditions of eligibility
- To be between 18 and 30 years old
- To have a valid passport at least 6 months after your return
Not included in the program
- Shipping costs to Auckland
- Medical insurance
- Personal expenses
Visa, currency and jet lag
- New Zealand currency: the New Zealand dollar. 1 euro = 1,68680 NZD
- Time difference: +10h in winter, +12h in summer (GMT)
- Administrative formalities: ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) Tourism: Working Holiday Visa
Price: 795€ + 150€ administrative fees per registration + 23€ individual annual membership.