International Summer Camp in Paris
From 12 to 17 years old.
Ideally set in the heart of Paris, our residential program is an excellent way to improve your French, discover the capital's major landmarks and make friends from all over the world in a fun atmosphere.
Located in an exceptional and safe environment, our program has been developed with the participation of our faithful partner FIAP, an international accommodation centre for young, ideally situated in the 14th district.
As in all CEI's programs, a special attention is given to the team recruitment to ensure good cohesion between the participants during outdoors and indoors activities.
- Comfort multi-bedded rooms
- Private shower room with hair-dryer and towels, private WC
- Self-service restaurant
- Common areas with terrace
- WIFI available in all areas
- 15 morning classes a week
- Level test on the first day of class to determine the appropriate level: Elementary, Intermediate or Advanced
- Classes are taught by native French teachers specialized in teaching French as foreign language.
- Teachers use dynamic and interactive educational methods.
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course
- Supervision & safety
- Qualified CEI French leaders throughout the stay
- The residence program is supervised by our CEI office.
What's included in the program
Dates & Net prices
From 1650€ for 2 weeks:
- 05/07 - 18/07
- 19/07 - 01/08
- 02/08 - 15/08
- full board accommodation (14 days/13 nights)
- 15 French classes per week. No lessons on French bank holiday (July 14th)
- requirement: prerequesite one year of French
- activity and excursion program
- transport included
- all entrance fees (including Disneyland)
- return transfers from CDG or Orly Airports and Paris trains stations
- supervision and assistance of the CEI leaders
- third party liability insurance
Price does not include:
- international transport
- pocket money
- extra night (45€). All arrivals on Sundays, all departure on Saturdays.