Semi-intensive English courses (morning) in Dublin
Would you like to feel more at ease in English? Our semi-intensive English course program will enable you to establish a good foundation in written and spoken English.
Progress in English guaranteed!
THE STRENGTHS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Participants of all nationalities and ages.
- 15 hours of courses per week.
- Courses adapted the level of the participant.
- Personalised follow-up.
- Classes in small groups to enable easy exchanges with the professor (a maximum of 15 participants per class).
15 HOURS / WEEK OF ENGLISH COURSES
- Upon your arrival in our school, an consultant will arrange for you to take an oral and written assessment to know your English language level. Once you have taken this exam, you will be placed in a class that is suitable for your level.
- The English courses are organised into different workshops in order to cover various themes: grammar, spelling, written expression, role-playing games, everyday vocabulary.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN IRELAND
Our school is based on O'Connell Street, one of Dublin's main avenues.
OUR SCHOOL INCLUDES:
- Multimedia room / Free Wi-Fi.
- Common room with billiard tables, sofas, cafeteria.
- Cultural visits, trip and activities organised by the school each weekday and on week-ends.
- Information manual.
- Upon your departure, you will receive an individual report and a certificate.
- Textbook (set aside a €10 deposit for the loan of a second-hand book or €30 to purchase a new book).