Specific English courses (full day) in Dublin - From 16 years old
In the morning you will work on general English (vocabulary, foundations of grammar, etc.), and then in the afternoon, English courses specialised in the field of business will be organised.
Requirements for application:
- Age: 16 years old and over.
- An intermediate English level is required.
The advantages of this program:
- A minimum of 2 weeks of courses.
- Learn professional expressions pertaining to the business world.
- Develop language skills in a specific area.
- Quick improvements to one's professional English.
How are the English courses organised?
- Upon your arrival, our school will have you take a written and oral English test in order to place you in a class that is suitable for your level.
- Specific courses in business English are organised two afternoons per week. Our professors will focus the courses on the following points: negotiation scenarios, specialised business world vocabulary, international news.
School located on Dawson Street (Dublin 2)
The school is open from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1:10 pm and from Monday to Thursday, 2:10 pm to 3:20 pm.
Our prices include:
- Common area for students with tea and coffee.
- Access to the Internet and free Wi-Fi.
- Media library.
- Free classes to study after the courses.
- Cultural visits and activities organised by the school.
- Information manual.
- Individual report upon your departure and certificate.