Intensive English courses (full day) in Dublin - From 16 years old
Make rapid progress in English with the intensive option: divided into sessions, you will work on general English in the morning (vocabulary, foundations of grammar, etc.) and cover more specific themes in the afternoon (oral comprehension and expression through debates on topical themes).
The advantages of this training:
- 26 hours of English language courses per week.
- Improved self-confidence.
- A course of at least 2 weeks focused on general English.
- Includes an English textbook.
Organisation of the language training
- After first taking a written test, and then an oral test on the day of your arrival, you are placed in a class that is suitable to your level.
- Lessons are given from Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm and from Tuesday to Thursday from 2pm to 4pm.
- The courses are delivered by accredited professors of Irish nationality.
- Our classes are formed of a maximum of 15 participants, of all nationalities and ages.
School located on Dame Street (Dublin 2)
CEI Dublin offers training adapted to needs of everyone, thanks to our preferred quality, long-term partnerships with Dublin's best language schools. Our schools are all located in the city centre.
In order to create links between students, our school organises various activities, visits and evenings.
Our prices include:
- Cafeteria, lounge with television.
- Free classes to study after the courses.
- Audio-video room and multimedia materials.
- Access to the Internet and free Wi-Fi.
- Media library.
- Level assessment test upon your arrival.
- Individual report upon your departure and certificate.