Any registration for a stay between 23/12/2019 and 02/01/2020 can not be validated. Only programs starting before 23/12/2019 and from 03/01/2020 will be insured. Each registration that occurs during this period will either be refunded or rescheduled.
Specific general English courses (afternoon) in London - From 16 years old
Destination London! This program enables you to follow English courses in a school accredited by the British Council, while enjoying everything London has to offer.
- You must be over 16 years old.
- Your level of english must be at least elementarry.
The advantages of this program:
- 3 hours of general English + 1 hour of conversation per day.
- The lessons are taught afternoons from noon to 4 pm.
- On the agenda: role-playing games, conversation with the qualified professor, spoken and written presentations for a stimulating learning environment.
- The courses take place from Monday to Friday.
Our English language school located in Holborn (Zone 1)
The services include:
- Computers and Internet access.
- Study rooms available.
- Books and cafeteria.
- Activities are organised each week: cultural outings, week-ends outside of London, theme and cinema nights, theatre, pub visits, etc.